The aim of this focus group is to bring the occupational therapy community together during Covid-19 and to share experiences, best practices and resources.
It is to share ideas for continuing to support our patient populations during this unprecidented time, express concerns, connect with clinicians in similar fields and share ideas.
Discussion will focus on the following questions:
1. How has your occupational therapy practice/service changed during the Covid-19 epidemic?
2. From a professional perspective what have been your biggest concerns and how have you addressed these?
3. How have the needs of your patients populations changed and what have you done to address these changes?
4. How have you amended your practice to ensure you are still able to deliver occupational therapy despite potential changes to the service?
5. From a professional perspective what have been your biggest challenges?
6. Please share one OT success story during the Covid-19 pandemic - what was it, the impact and why was it successful?
7. How has the VdTMoCA supported your clinical interventions during isolation?
To participate in the focus group you will need to have access to Twitter.
You will need to follow @VdTMoCAFUK and use the hashtag #OTinCOVID19 when adding your contributions in the Twitter chat.
A Patient Volition and Action in Occupational Therapy holds Vona du Toit’s original papers...