Patient Volition and Action in Occupational Therapy £16.00 plus P&P
Patient Volition and Action in Occupational Therapy holds Vona du Toit’s original papers and presentations on the theory of creative ability, as it developed in the 1960s and 1970s; it contains Vona du Toit’s work in progress. The contemporary representation of that work, presented as a model of practice is in the Crouch and Alers text.
- Initiative in occupational therapy (Dissertation)
- Creative ability (Conference paper)
- The restoration of activity participation leading to work participation (Conference paper)
- The background theory related to creative ability which leads to work capacity (Paper)
- The implementation of a programme aimed at evaluating the current level of creative ability in an individual and of stimulating the growth of his creative ability which leads to work
- Capacity (Paper with focus on cerebral palsy)
- An investigation into the correlation between volition and its expression in action (WFOT paper).
- A personal experience, by Pieta Compaan
- The South African model of creative participation, by Dain van der Reyden (WFOT paper)
Books will be posted within 5 working days.
Delivery expected 5-10 working days after order placed. Any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org