VdTMoCA Foundation study day - Bringing the theory to life - the self-differentiation level
13 September 2019
Wednesday 27th November, The Park Inn Northampton.
The VdTMoCA Foundation UK is hosting this day to support occupational therapists, students and support workers in implementing the model within clinical practice. Your membership payments help us host such CPD events free for our members.
The day will focus on the self-differentiation level of creative ability.
- To gain greater understanding and clarity of the clinical presentation of patients on the self-differentiation level, through the phases.
- To increase knowledge of the clinical reasoning behind the recommended treatment priorities
- To increase knowledge of the treatment principles and theoretical reasoning behind them
- To be able to apply the treatment principles to clinical practice.
- To improve ability to adapt and grade activities to promote growth and change in your patients.
- To share a range of potential activities for patients on this level of creative ability
Please contact email@example.com for further information or to book your place
Places are limited to 40 delegates.